About the Organization
Eightfold AI is the industry’s first Talent Intelligence Platform that transforms how you hire, retain, and grow a diverse workforce. The platform is built with three pillars in mind:
- First, we believe that people are every enterprise’s greatest asset, and we want to put them at the center. We aggregate all people data within an enterprise – from applicants to alumni – which is currently siloed across many different point solutions. This becomes the richest & most comprehensive Talent Network for each enterprise.
- Second, we use data to provide intelligence on what people are capable of doing instead of just what they have done in the past. This allows enterprises to more effectively match people to the right opportunities.
- Third, using AI, the platform continuously learns from enterprise and individual performance to predict future roles, performance, and career alternatives.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Management Interns for multiple product lines built on our patented Talent Intelligence Platform.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in solving deeply technical problems such as search, ranking, personalization, as well as business problems such as growth, B2B product strategy, and innovation.
This person will partner closely with engineers and cross-functional leaders at Eightfold to take the products from MVP to market with a high focus on customer joy.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role,
- Work with the leadership team, the engineering team, and the product team to develop and execute roadmaps for apps built on the Eightfold platform.
- Listen to our developer partners and customers to internalize and understand their needs and develop a strategic product roadmap to address these needs.
- Drive product discovery sessions with the customers and validate quick prototypes with the stakeholders
- Foster our values of ownership, compassion, commitment to learning, transparency, and integrity.
- Partner with and drive support for your vision across executive leadership, product design, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the market landscape for talent acquisition and experience to develop differentiating products in the market
- Understand Eightfold core technological strengths and work to integrate them into the products
- Closely track industry trends and adapt your product strategy accordingly. Develop product roadmap and vision for your product area
- Develop and present strategic insights about the products, their market, and customer adoption
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree and graduating in 2024 (Available for Summer Internship in Apr-Jul 2023)
- Any Product Management experience is good to have
- Prior degree in Computer Science or a related field is good to have
- A passion for Eightfold’s vision: The right career for everyone in the world.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of enterprise SaaS products
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep passion for understanding customer and market feedback
- An aptitude for rapid learning
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION.