About the Organisation
ChildFund, formerly known as Christian Children’s Fund, is a child-focused international development organization that provides assistance to children facing poverty and other challenges in 24 countries, including the United States. ChildFund’s headquarters are located in Richmond, Virginia, United States.
About the Opportunity
- Job Title: Field Officer, Programs
- Division/Department: Global Operations
- Job Location: Dhar/Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Reporting to: Sr. Officer, Programs
- Travel: Extensive/ As per job requirement
About the Role
Field Officer, Programs will be responsible for supporting Sr. Officer and Specialist Program in rolling out ChildFund India’s life stage program approach in the assigned geography/area/s. The position will support quality implementation of programs providing technical inputs and support on health/ education/ livelihood/ KML & ME.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for implementing program plans, including to specific themes, and monitor project activities and compliances at the field level.
- Coordinate and establish linkages with District and Block officials and others to ensure support to deliver project requirement.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and facilitate training programs and related activities for stakeholders and project staffs.
- Contribute to designing and develop training materials as per project requirement.
- Supervise and provide handholding support to Field Coordinators on a regular basis in conducting training and implementing program activities, especially the community-based activities.
- Monitor and review implementation of program activities at the District and Block level on a day-to-day basis.
- Design solutions to improve information access, data sharing and facilitate knowledge generation and cross-learning between ChildFund India and the Donors.
- Coordinate with Specialist, Programs to disseminate and promote utilization of key research and case studies, both internally and externally.
- Analyze reports provided by the staff and prepare program reports – Track the plan verses progress and provide feedback.
- Coordinate periodic assessments, beneficiary count, physical verification and in depth analysis of available data.
- Maintaining databases and information, ensuring timely retrieval of required information as well as ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting of the project activities and outcomes.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Post-Graduate in Social Work/ Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of development work, preferably in program management.
- Experience of working on any one thematic area (livelihood/ Education/ Health). Knowledge on child rights would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building of staff including training, mentoring and technical leadership.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), well versed with computer knowledge and using digital communications.
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|