About Tata Steel Ltd
Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
To handle, support and advise the various divisions of the companies on issues related to mining, environment & forest, labour etc arising from Mining Operations of the Company in the State of Odisha and Jharkhand in relation to all minerals except coal.
- Deal with any issue arising out of the mining operations of the Organisation in the State of Odisha and Jharkhand
- Prepare case brief, pleadings including Plaint, WS, Objections, Rejoinders, Counter Affidavits etc.
- Vetting and drafting of reply and representations to different stakeholders on behalf of the Company
- Respond to the legal issues of mining team effectively and efficiently
- Organise timely filing of the petitions in the appropriate fora and organise the listing and hearing of the matter and to coordinate and interface with external counsels
- Attend court(s), quasi-judicial authorities & tribunals (High Court(s), Mines Tribunal, NGT, Electricity Tribunal, FEMA etc) as and when required
- Vetting and drafting of agreements/contracts and supporting the Organisation on business transactions
- Prepare comprehensive note on the issue assigned.
- Provide internal opinions to the Customer Departments
- In case of external opinion, do the following:(a) To prepare Case for Opinion for the specific subject assigned(b) Co-ordinate with the external counsels and do the briefingTo provide all the requisite support for the same
- Assist team in preparing & maintaining MIS, case records and legal updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- 3-5 years
Minimum three years of practical experience and prior experience in mining or manufacturing industry is desirable
- Technical Competencies: Good Knowledge of Mining Laws, Environment & Forest Laws, Labour & Industrial Laws, Commercial laws, Civil and Criminal Laws. Good in drafting & research
- Behavioural Competencies: Analytical and conceptual mind, Customer and solution oriented, Confident and energetic
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|