About the Organization:
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Opportunity:
- You are expected to support the Labor economics program team in helping to develop white papers associated with research on maintaining and driving the cost of labor.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the white paper development through research materials as and when required.
- Support on relevant research associated with operating income, performance of companies from their annual reports.
- Additional progress reports of organizations and how they manage cost of delivery models.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Fresh graduates from any field.
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|