About the Organisation
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural, technological, and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, technology consulting, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931, our 725+ professionals work across 24 U.S. offices and six international locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will get opportunity to work on a variety of structural engineering projects in India and US, including residential high rises, commercial development, aviation facilities, sports facilities, healthcare buildings, and hotels.
Responsibilities will include working with a team of engineers and modelers to deliver modeling and drafting/detailing work. Position responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Assists in 3D Model development in Autodesk Revit structure
- Assists in preparing and annotating structural details (plan-section-details), picking up drawing markups etc
- Use of inhouse developed plugins and tools for productivity enhancement
- Learns and implements latest BIM-related best practices, firm standards, industry learnings and methods
- Candidates must be proactive with a sound technical background. He should have willingness to learn and grow with the company and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in any BIM software (Auto cad / Revit / Tekla) a plus.
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|