LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
About the Position
- Role: HR Business Partner – Specialist
- Location: Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with business in people Management /development initiatives.
- Orienting new recruits to organizational culture and introducing senior leadership to them.
- Ensuring proper implementation of HR policies and processes to minimize deviations ensure compliance. Provide inputs/suggestions for policy improvisation.
- Preparing/documentation for internal process audits.
- Ideating and executing employee engagement initiatives for respective BU including rewards and recognition
- Conduct detailed attrition analysis and present the same to Business/HR leadership. Bring Industry insights, best practices and suggest measures for proactive retention.
- Ensure timely completion of various milestones PMS and Pay planning processes adhering to organization guidelines.
- Acting as an employee champion in helping the BU to handle key employee related issues, providing solutions and proactively strategizing employee touch points whereby achieving greater employee connect.
How to Apply?
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups