About the job
Delhivery is looking for interns willing to drive cross-cutting operations projects targeted to make a direct impact on high-priority areas. The roll offers learning opportunities in a fast-paced environment working along side senior leaders.
- Supporting execution and delivery of internal projects
- Facilitate defining of problem through phone calls with internal and external stakeholders, operations visits and MIS data
- Analyze a wide variety of information – dashboard data, stakeholder discussions, client inputs, vendor feedback – and facilitate 360-degree analysis on problem statements
- Visit operations centers for observations, stakeholder discussions, targeted process studies, and prepare reports
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders within the company to expedite achieving project deliverables
- Participate in discussions and drive completion of actions committed
- ability to grasp complex concepts quickly and solve on-the-ground problems
- excellent phone call skills in Hindi and English both
- willingness to travel in and outside NCR. (Travel expenses paid by the company)
- MS Excel/Google Sheet skills
Good to have
- MBA candidate from a premier institute
- Excellent report writing skills
Other Important Details
- Location is flexible for exceptional candidates.
- Duration: 6 months minimum
- Stipend: Depends on candidate experience, capability, willingness to travel and availability full time or part time. We pay stipends at par with industry.
- In case of travel from home office to local centers and out-of-station centers, expenses will be reimbursed.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE to apply for the Internship.
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- Last Date to register: 19th March 2023