About the Organisation
We are a mission-driven organisation focused on scalable solutions for social impact.We partner with our clients – corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organisations – achieve their social impact goals effectively and maximise the return on social investment. We offer end-to-end support covering research, strategy consulting, implementation, programme management, impact assessment, social audit, talent solutions and more.
- Bangalore, India
- Gurgaon, India
- Mumbai, India
At Sattva, our goal is to realize the impact on the ground and drive a collective win by engaging with multiple stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who align with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime and have the following profile:
- A minimum of 2+ years of work experience in consulting, project management & complex operations, stakeholder management in a corporate environment or in social enterprise along with a postgraduate degree
- Strong problem-solving skills, agility, and speed.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (showcasing patience, tenacity and grace under pressure)
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners etc
- Should have experience in primary and secondary research.
- Should have financial/budgetary analysis expertise and intermediate data analysis skills (Excel)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in concise communication, making presentations and data analysis
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a client or customer-facing role, will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mapping the CSR landscape in India and spotting potential opportunities for social impact.
- Understanding a potential client’s requirements for social impact and being able to translate that into proposals showcasing structured thinking.
- Solving simple problems or parts of complex problems by having an understanding of the basic problem-solving framework
- Conducting research as required to arrive at the insights needed to solve the problem or to spot potential opportunities for social impact.
- Engage with stakeholders proactively with effective communication and build on the engagement to build a long term sustainable relationship.
- Supporting the team in ideating on growth in the sector.
- Go beyond own deliverables to support others in the team including the marketing team or the larger organization where required
- Work smoothly with peers and managers and is able to receive constructive feedback well
- Contribute to the creation of proposals
- Deliver high-quality documents consistently and work with the team to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Support in the documentation of learnings and potentially the creation of reusable knowledge from the project
How to Apply
- For the Official Notification and application, Click HERE