About the Organisation
The BRICS CCI (hereafter referred to as Chamber) was founded with the collective effort of a few eminent professionals and entrepreneurs. The prime objective of the organization is to provide a dynamic institutional connection for the promotion of trade and industries, and also to strengthen social, cultural and educational relations among the BRICS countries i.e. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa and other friendly countries.
About the Opportunity
BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry is hiring ‘Project Interns’ for a duration of 3 months.
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Pre-Placement Offer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage business meetings and proposals for exclusive business opportunities with embassies.
- Represent the Chamber at various national and international programs.
- Work on ideation, planning and execution for the events of BRICS CCI.
- Work on content development, social media development and marketing campaigns.
- Research new sectors to expand the services and purview of the chamber.
- Handle internal and external communication.
- Work on membership development and business development.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may send their CVs with Cover Letters at: [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!