WeLive Foundation (https://welivefoundation.org.in)
WeLive Foundation was formed to address the needs of young adults, who leave childcare institutions at the age of 18. Our purpose is to support them to live independently and to integrate with society.
WeLive Foundation offers a 3 – 5 year transition program called a Bridge Program, which is a full time residential program for care leavers that provides a place to stay, acts as a social security net, allows for an investment in their aspirational future, and builds their resilience and self-reliance. The Bridge Program helps ease these youngsters into the world with optimism, confidence, skills and means for a fulfilling, secure and meaningful life.
WeLive Foundation currently has 2 centres in Bengaluru with more than 50 young people as part of the program.
About the Opportunity
WeLive Foundation is planning to expand the size and scope of the program and to be able to do so, WeLive Foundation is looking for a Head of Program to drive this.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Program will be responsible for growing the program in its current form in addition to imagining and building the program in newer forms.
- Bangalore, India
- This role requires working at the location of any one of our centres in Bengaluru.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO to determine short-term and long-term organizational and program plans and lead the implementation.
- Lead program functions for both the residential Bridge Program and non-residential Outreach Program, which will include researching, imagining, initiating, implementing and tracking projects from end to end.
- Oversee the functions of all residential centres, which will include set up of new centres, day-to-day running of centres, coordination with mentors and staff working in the centres.
- Facilitating additions to program design through research, analysis, development of content, frameworks and coordinating its delivery. .
- Interacting with the young people to facilitate delivery of the program along with maintaining relationships with mentors and volunteers and helping to set up and track their interactions with young people.
- Coordinating with childcare institutions to facilitate the process of young people joining the program.
- Leading the admin and program functions across multiple centres in multiple cities.
- Assist in the NGO’s financial activity, including budgeting, fundraising, reporting and auditing.
- Assist in legal and regulatory compliance and creating, maintaining and updating documents that track the progress and delivery of the program.
- Providing any other program and administrative support.
An ideal candidate must have
- Experience/interest in working with children leaving childcare institutions/young adults.
- Experience/interest in working with children/young adults.
What we offer:
- Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience and the candidate’s ability
- A work environment that is open and positive and encourages individual initiative.
- Opportunity to work with some of the leading personalities in the social space.
- Satisfaction of contributing to an important cause.
How to apply?
- Please send in your resume along with a note on why you want to explore this opportunity to [email protected]
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|