Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Wipro Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Automation Engineer|
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- B.Tech (Fresher’s are Eligible)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand the current technology architecture,system interdependencies and application stacks
- Formulate project plans by working with project management andoutlining steps required to develop project and submit project plans toproject management for approval
- Understand current operating procedures by consulting withusers/partners/clients and reviewing project objectives on regular basis
- Contribute to the automation roadmap design and testing processimprovements by researching on automation architectures and developingnew automation solutions
- Improve and maintain the automation framework to be usedhorizontally across our technology stacks as well as build out reusablelibraries across our business line verticals
Join our Telegram Channel:Click Here
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
- Emotionally strong in nature, should be able to withstand inappropriate content with maturity and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Personal experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification & Application