Online applications are invited for the Associate Lead Software Engineer at Clarivate, Noida. Check the eligibility and other details below!
We pair human expertise with enriched data, insights, analytics and workflow solutions – transformative intelligence you can trust to spark new ideas and fuel your greatest breakthroughs. When you partner with us, we’ll be there every step of the way, giving you confidence and clarity to navigate the complex and reach your full potential.
Looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer in Java 8+, Java-based frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Angular to join our Technology team at Clarivate.
Skills & Experience Required
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in backend and/or frontend software development.
- Good to have knowledge/skillsets of the following,
- Java servlet-based application server (Tomcat, Wildfly), JSF and Richfaces or similar frameworks, Angular 13+
It would be great if you also have:
- Demonstrable experience in OO design and development role on a medium to large, enterprise-scale software program.
- Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Applications Integration
- Skilled in Web Services development using RESTful web services
- Experience with Java, XML/JSON, relational databases
- Strong design and development experience in Java EE technologies.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development and testing processes, adhering to team/company standards software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
- Contribute to the software architecture of key solutions.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, marketing, etc. to deliver solid products.
- Conduct code review of projects as presented by your manager, providing feedback.
- Review technical requirements provided by the business for key projects, in order to take concepts from design to delivery.
- Provide solid software/component-level designs supporting technical requirements.
About the Team
- Our team is a group of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about using technology to make a real difference in the world. We specialize in developing cloud-native applications using a variety of technologies, including Java, and Java-based tools such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Bangalore, Karnataka.
Hours of Work
- This is a permanent position with Clarivate.
- You will be working in the IST time zone. We have a hybrid work model, a flexible and employee-friendly work environment.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can directly apply through this link!
- Click here to view the official notification of the Associate Lead Software Engineer at Clarivate