Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey with Microsoft? Each year, we eagerly welcome bright and ambitious university students from across the globe to join us in shaping the future of technology. At Microsoft, our interns don’t just work on projects; they contribute to real-world solutions while collaborating with teams worldwide. This is an opportunity to unleash your potential, build a thriving community, explore your passions, and achieve your goals, all while working on cutting-edge technology.
Why Microsoft Internship?
- Real-World Impact: Dive into meaningful projects that make a difference and contribute to Microsoft’s global impact.
- Empowerment: Be empowered to build community, explore your passions, and turn your ideas into reality.
- Learning and Growth: Our internship is designed for you to do great work, learn, and grow both professionally and personally.
- Diverse Culture: Experience a culture filled with diversity, community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
- Growth Mindset: Join a company of learn-it-alls, where a growth mindset is celebrated, and excellence is inspired.
About the Role: Product Manager Intern
As a Product Manager (PM) Intern at Microsoft, you will be the advocate for millions worldwide, predicting and researching how software is used. Collaborating closely with Software Engineers (SWEs), you’ll ensure our products exceed user expectations. Your responsibilities include:
- Full Product Cycle: Manage specific features in our technology solutions from initial planning and design to ongoing operation.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure products surpass customer expectations, communicating progress and technical challenges.
- Learning and Adoption: Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to enhance your solutions.
- Empowerment: Dedicate yourself to building software that empowers every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree with at least one semester/quarter remaining after the internship.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology/product firm is a plus.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals affecting code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a desire to foster an open and collaborative team culture.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, conflict management, and the ability to estimate development time and challenges.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
Are you excited about the prospect of being a part of Microsoft’s dynamic culture and working on projects that truly matter? If so, we invite you to join us as an MBA Intern – Product Manager. Come as you are, do what you love, and start your journey with us today!