The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), in collaboration with the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), is organizing the NULP Renaming Challenge 2023 and seeks submissions of entries by November 30, 2023.
About the Organizer
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is a ministry of the Government of India with executive authority over the formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to housing and urban development in India.
The National Institute of Urban Affairs is an institute for research, training, and information dissemination in urban development and management in New Delhi, India.
About the National Urban Learning Platform
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), in collaboration with the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), launched the National Urban Learning Platform (NULP) in 2020.
NULP is a platform for urban practitioners that promotes capacity building through digital media, the sharing of experiences on current & emerging urban requirements, and fostering a sustainable culture of collaborative learning.
The idea is to build a strong community that focuses on effective learning, skill enhancement, and knowledge co-creation.
About the Challenge
The National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is on a quest to redefine urban learning. They’re seeking a new identity for their flagship initiative of capacity building, the National Urban Learning Platform (NULP), and they want you to be a part of this transformation! Join the “NULP Renaming Challenge” and propose a distinctive name that encapsulates the spirit of urban knowledge and learning in India.
- The competition is open to all Indian citizens.
- The winning entry will receive a cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
- Additionally, the winner will be honored with certificates from the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA).
Note: The winner will be notified through the email address that they provide along with their submission.
How to Submit?
- Interested participants can submit their entries via this link.
- Submission Deadline: The competition will close on November 30, 2023.
- Your proposed name can be in any language.
- It should be original and not infringe on any trademarks or copyrights.
- The name should reflect the essence of urban learning and capacity-building.