Altus Group is currently seeking a candidate in the position of a Real Estate Associate Analyst to join our Altus Global Service Center.
About the Organisation
Altus Group is a leading provider of asset and fund intelligence for commercial real estate. We deliver intelligence as a service to our global client base through a connected platform of industry-leading technology, advanced analytics, and advisory services.
About the Opportunity
The Associate Analyst will work within a dynamic team gaining experience in (but not limited to) commercial real estate valuation, valuation methods, and data analysis.The Associate Analyst will be responsible for the collection and organization of commercial real estate data, as part of our integrated team deliveries within our Intelligence as a Service solutions.The role will afford the Associate Analyst opportunities to gain exposure to asset underwriting, financial analysis, cash flow modelling, Argus Enterprise, as well as data analytics.
- Manage periodic setup of work files including verifying and reviewing source data.
- Support in research and data analytics relative to commercial real estate
- Prepares and present financial exhibits in support of analysis and appraisal of assets.
- Prepare accurate analysis of asset and market level real estate data.
- Contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of internal data management systems.
- Accurately completing time sheets on a daily basis ensuring non-billable time and recoverable expenses are clearly outlined.
- 0-2 years related experience in Finance, Commerce, Real Estate, Economics
- Real estate background, specifically Commercial experience is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and oral presentation.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Basic skills in creating financial models (i.e., Excel, Argus, etc.)
- Ability to understand and interpret a lease for modeling.
- Understanding of source data that consists of budgeting, actuals, rent roll, recoveries, etc.
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty, and ethics
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|