About the Organisation
ZestMoney is creating the world’s most loved financial brand. We are India’s largest and fastest-growing Digital EMI platform. We are on a mission to make life more affordable for India using technology-led solutions.
The company’s vision is to be the ‘one-stop financial’ brand of choice for India’s 300 mn+ households over the next decade. We are backed by the world’s leading fintech investors such as Goldman Sachs, Quona Capital, Zip Co, Naspers, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Network among others. We want to become the world’s most loved and trusted financial brand. Come join us on our journey!
About The Role:
We’re looking for a passionate, visionary, customer-obsessed operations professional to handle our on-ground merchant operations. You will own the merchant experience, and issue handling and also be responsible for improving operational execution for daily sales closure. To be successful in this role, you should have an immense drive to solve problems and issues, and the ability to build solid relationships with client sales POCs to drive further operational push.
- Maintains merchant relationships by responding to inquiries via emails
- Prepares for merchant inquiries by studying products, services, and merchant service processes Responds to merchant inquiries by understanding inquiries; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying merchant’s understanding of information and answering
- Document merchant inquiries and responses
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service improvement ideas
- Accomplishes merchant service and organization mission by completing related results as needed Understands merchant pain points, is able to scrub, identify and provide basic analysis on queue management and issue resolution
- Available for 6 months internship follow up with full time opportunity.
- Proficient with MS Office suites
- Excellent chat/email etiquette
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
And why you will love us:
- Because pretty much everyone else does! We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row. We love our team and they love us back.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world.
- One of the best-funded and most advanced companies in the space (investors are leading global VCs).
- We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”.
- Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal.
- Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending industry – from all over the world.
- Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story.
- A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you.
- A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy.
- Recognition and respect for your work.
- We believe in equity ownership and we provide awesome working conditions as well as market-beating benefits