About the Opportunity
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites applications for hiring of 75 Young Professionals on a contract basis for one year (extendable up to three years) to work in the Ministry of I&B or any other Ministry/Department of Government of India, on a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 60,000 (Rupees sixty thousand only).
- Engagement will be for a period not exceeding three years; continuation beyond first and subsequent year to be contingent on satisfactory annual performance review.
Place of Posting:
Number of Young Professionals:
- A total of 75 Young Professionals will be engaged by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting and other Ministries/ Departments of Government of India, which may be scaled up as per requirements.
- Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative writing.
- Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing and book publishing.
- Collaborate with officers/ departments and stakeholders to develop communication material related to policies, schemes, announcements, and events of the Central Government.
- Write and edit content for press releases, policy briefs, fact sheets, speeches, and other communication materials
- Create visually appealing graphics, such as infographics and social media posts, to support communication efforts
- Develop and produce videos, including script writing, and editing, to convey key messages and information to the public
- Ensure that all communication materials are accurate, consistent, and aligned with branding, style, and messaging guidelines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on time and within budget
- The remuneration provided to the Young Professionals will be Rs. 60,000/- per month (fixed).
- The permissible mode of journey may be via Air in Economy Class or by Rail in AC Two Tier.
- Hotel accommodation of up to Rs. 2250/- per day; taxi charges of up to Rs. 338/- per day for travel within the city and food bills not exceeding Rs. 900/- per day shall be allowed.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 08/05/2023
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|To Apply for the Job||APPLY HERE|