About the Organization:
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the opportunity
We are looking for Associate -Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Overall – 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
Purpose of Position:
The incumbent will handle external and internal clients, chase overdue invoices, analyze payment and invoicing trends, tracking and resolving problems related of payments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Follow ups with clients as well as internal engagement teams through mails and calls to collect outstanding dues
- Reconciliation of TDS and Collection of WHT (Foreign) certificates
- Handling both client and internal queries in relation to invoice payments
- Analyzing payment patterns and Identifying changes
- Highlighting potential debtor problems such as bankruptcy, irrecoverable debts
- Follow ups for conversion of Unbilled Inventory to invoice and help in billing queries
- Preparation of related MIS
- Preparation of Reports and Dashboards on regular basis
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with staff performing similar tasks across finance teams.
Skills And Technical Qualification
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Conversant with Indian TDS rules, 26AS and GST TDS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a courteous yet firm speaking voice
- Presentation Skills
- Good command over MS Office (Excel, Word & PPT’s)
- Problem Solving, analytical abilities
- 3+ year of similar experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good inter-personal skills, relationship-building
- Presentation and analytical abilities
- Be highly flexible, adaptable and a good team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure and adhere to constant and challenging deadlines
|Official Notification and Application||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!