Applications are invited for Young Professional Under SCSP Scheme at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 October.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute, commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension
Online interview for two posts of Young Professional-I under Scheduled Caste Sub Plan (SCSP) scheme will be held on 02-11-2021 at 10.30 AM.
- Essential: Science Graduate/Graduate in Agricultural Science with minimum 1 year experience of working in a research project.
- Desirable: Basic computer knowledge of MS Office, Experience of Report writing, Data entry and tabulation.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 41 years for both the posts (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any near or distant relative of the candidate is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, the candidate has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach the undersigned by 30th October, 2021. If such declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- Online interview will start on 2nd November 2021, at 10.30 AM.
- The candidates are required to submit the application through email to [email protected] as per the format annexed along with the declaration positively by 30.10.2021.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily send scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional, Proof of experience and copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Click here to view the official notification of Young Professional Under SCSP Scheme at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi.