Government of N.C.T. of Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for Selection for the following posts on contract basis in the Monitoring & Evaluation Unit consists of: a) Monitoring (incl. Outcome Budget), b) Policy Research & Evaluation & c) Data Analytics and Open Data in the Planning Department, GNCTD.
- Young Professional
No. of Vacancies
- Six (06)
- Post graduate degree in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
- OR Post Graduate degree in Economics/Mathematics/Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject/papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level) as per the Recruitment Rules of Statistical Assistants of Planning & Statistical Cadre.
- Rs.50,000 per month.
- The appointment will be made initially for one year which can be extended upto 3 years on satisfactory performance after the approval of the competent authority.
- The applications received for a post will be scrutinized and the candidates based on merit will be called for interview.
- Planning Department may conduct exam, if required, for selection of candidates before the interviews.
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply for the Young Professional Position.
- Click HERE for the Official Notification.
- List of Documents to be uploaded with online form:
- Self-certified copies of document claiming educational/ professional qualification, caste certificate, experience and research claimed.
- Self-Certified copy of 10th class certificate showing date of birth
- Passport size photo
- Last Date to Apply: 20 July 2021
- Click HERE to visit the Official Website.