Government of N.C.T. of Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for the Internship Program in the Monitoring & Evaluation Unit consists of: a) Monitoring (incl. Outcome Budget), b) Policy Research & Evaluation & c) Data Analytics and Open Data in the Planning Department, GNCTD.
No. of Vacancies
- Five (05)
- The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in economics/statistics/commerce/mathematics. Desirable:- Masters Degree
- The candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and preferably in use of statistical packages (Stata/SPSS).
- Rs.25,000 per month
- Six months
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply for the Internship Program.
- Click HERE for the Official Notification.
- List of Documents to be uploaded with online form:
- Self-certified copies of document claiming educational/ professional qualification, caste certificate, experience and research claimed.
- Self-Certified copy of 10th class certificate showing date of birth
- Passport size photo
- Last Date to Apply: 20 July 2021
- Click HERE to visit the Official Website.
Similar Internship Program’s with the Government
- Research Internship at Sansad TV (Work from Home, 50,000 per month)
- Lok Sabha Internship Program 2021 [25K per month]
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry Govt. of India Internship Program