About the Organization
YES BANK is a full service commercial bank providing a complete range of products, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to Retail, MSME as well as corporate clients.
Corporate Social Responsibility is an important part of the ESG agenda of the Bank and as the Bank is on profitability path, CSR spends are poised to increase. In this backdrop, we are look at someone to manage the effective deployment of the Bank’s CSR funds through its social development arm, YES Foundation.
About the Opportunity
- Title: CSR Program Manager, YES BANK
- Level: AVP/VP
- Location: YES BANK House, Santacruz – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end CSR program management and ensure that project deliverables are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing and implementing programs aligned to CSR policy of the Bank
- Support in conducting thorough due diligence to onboard implementing partners for CSR projects as per defined process
- Support in monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of CSR programs and implement course correction, where required
- Assess ways to deepen our engagement with CSR implementation partners and identify opportunities to add value to both the organization and the project
- Person will maintain MIS on all CSR projects and keep audit ready documents
- At least 6-9 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work/MBA in social entrepreneurship
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Stakeholder Management
How to apply
- Interested candidates may share their resume at [email protected]