About the Organisation
Jagori Rural Charitable Trust (“Jagori Grameen”), A Non-Governmental Organization is located in Rakkar, a village in the foothills of the Himalayas near Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh.
About the Opportunity
Jagori Rural Charitable Trust –JRCT is looking for a woman lawyer, a fulltime position with a strong women’s rights perspective for its community intervention based violence prevention/elimination program, including supervision and holding Women’s Courts.
The position primarily requires strong legal and conceptual understanding of VAGAW, Gender equality /equity, Gender Justice and a strong inclusive intersectional perspective. Comprehensive knowledge about legal frameworks for the protection and safety of girls and women is essential. In addition, experience of conducting legal trainings, mediation including court procedure and community outreach is important.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in law or Human rights.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience of working with a women’s organization
- Strong writing skills in English and Hindi.
- Minimum two years commitment
- Commensurate with experience of the candidate.
- Jagori Rural Charitable Trust, Sidhbari Rakkar, Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, India.
How to Apply:
- The Interested candidate willing to relocate and live in the beautiful Himalayan Mountain area may send her CV by 15 June 2023 to [email protected]
Other Important Links
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.