About the Organization
Hand in Hand India is a development organisation that works to alleviate poverty through a unique integrated community development approach. Referred to as the Five Pillar Programme, Hand in Hand India combines the key areas of women empowerment, child labour elimination, micro finance, health, environment and IT & governance, to address factors pertaining to poverty. It has implemented a unique and successful method in many parts of rural India, changing the lives of more than a million poor families. We serve in 8 States in India and 7 countries across 3 continents. Our model has been successfully replicated in Afghanistan, South Africa, Kenya, Brazil, Cambodia and Myanmar.
- Cluster Head – 2
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a bridge between the FPO and CBBO
- Develop strategies in consultation with the core team for shareholder and capital mobilization and Executive the agreed / appropriate strategies through BoDs, CEOs of the FPO
- Drawing roadmaps and operational strategies for operationalizing FPOs
- Conduct baseline, endline, crop estimation survey as required
- Providing technical handholding support to Farmer Producer Companies; in the areas of registration, production, procurement, supply chain, marketing, sales, accounting, legal & statutory compliances, during its pre & post incubation stages through CEOs of respective FPOs
- To plan and execute value chain activities and infrastructure development for the FPOs
- Developing business plans and creating market linkages for various farmer producer organizations
- Handholding support to the Farmer Producer Organizations in raising working capital loans and other convergence
- Mobilize community members ( farmers) having alike objectives and lead them in formation of qualitative community/federation
- Imparting Trainings, (as a Senior Resource) to BOD/staff of FPOs and to the technical staff of Promoting Agencies, in the lines of capacity building, visioning, strategic planning, business plan development, roles and responsibilities of BOD,, institutional framework, marketing & sales, etc., for any FPO
- Generate Accurate MIS on a monthly basis, based on the deliverables set as per the timelines
- Monitoring, Evaluating and Supporting in successful implementation of projects in the organization.
- Attend meetings/workshops/seminars to represent HIHI as a CBBO in respective forms
- Liaise / Networking with NABARD, Dept of Agriculture /Horticulture and other line departments as required
- Educational Qualifications: MBA marketing / M.Sc / B.Sc Agriculture / Agri Business Management
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience on Managing FPOs with organisations of repute.
How to Apply?
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Interested Candidates to
apply on [email protected],
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups