TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including “200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States”. Its customers include over 65,000 businesses
TransUnion Off-Campus 2023:
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Associate Data Engineer will want the challenge of working on implementing solutions for onboarding large volumes of data feeding into the frontend application.
- Analysis of source data to provide insights for data mapping & business rules setup.
- Develop, code & implement the data pipeline
- Work closely with team leads and managers address issues in data pipeline and to make sure data is ingested accurately and on time.
- Help with client data onboarding and deployments.
- Assist and shadow rest of the team members and accomplish the tasks in a timely manner
- Work in a high paced and rewarding environment with bleeding edge technologies and innovative concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 0 to 4 years of related IT experience.
- Knowledge of data processing & data transformations using SQL.
- Knowledge on distributed systems frameworks like Hadoop including hands on experience on HDFS, MapReduce, Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Hands on with SQL skills and understanding of relational databases.
- Exposure to shell scripting will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of database design principles like OLAP, OLTP and ETL.
- Knowledge in Python and Java will be an advantage.
- Work with an innovative bend of mind to develop creative solutions for data onboarding
- “Self-starter” attitude
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills.
How to Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Apply for this Off Campus Drive||APPLY HERE|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!