RAC, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Delhi invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’.
DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (more than 50) located across the country.
- Electronics & Comm. Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Computer Science & Engg
- Electrical Engg
- Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg
- Chemical Engg
- Aeronautical Engg
- Civil Engg
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Computer Science & Engg/ Electrical Engg/ Metallurgy Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Civil Engg/ Chemical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent. The applicant should have a valid GATE Score in the respective branch/ department OR Minimum 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT). OR
- First Class Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics. from a recognized university or equivalent with a valid GATE Score in the respective branch/ department OR,
- At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent and Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology.
Note: Students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination are eligible to apply. They can submit their degree/ provisional degree certificate by 31 August 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- For Official Notification, Click Here
- General (UR), EWS, and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
- No application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Last date to apply online is Aug 17, 2020 [Extended]