About UnLtd India
Founded in 2007, UnLtd India is a launch pad for Social Entrepreneurs. We find, support and grow early-stage social entrepreneurs – individuals with ideas, passion, and entrepreneurial skills to solve pressing issues in the country. In over a decade, we have supported 230+ social entrepreneurs who have impacted 5.4+ million beneficiaries and facilitated 5,40,088+ livelihoods.
About the Incubation Program
At the core of our Incubation Program are early-stage social entrepreneurs. We provide our social entrepreneurs with opportunities to maximise their potential as leaders, accelerate the growth of their organisations and deliver high-impact.
Depending on how far the idea has been developed, we help amplify it through stage-appropriate coaching and inputs.
- January and July
- You are committed to growing your idea/organisation for social change
- You need to be an Indian Citizen above 18 years of age
- You need to be the Founder/Co-Founder of an early-stage NGO or social enterprise (0-5 years)
- You must be working full-time or if part-time (3 days a week) on your mode
- Your idea/organisation should have a strong focus on measurable social impact
Test and Build
Program-Specific Criteria – Test
- Must have basic evidence of the need and demand for their idea
- Must have demonstrable leadership skills, a basic implementation plan and sustained time commitment
- Should be based in Maharashtra(overnight journey by rail/road from Mumbai), Delhi NCR (overnight journey by rail/road from Delhi), Gujarat (Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad), Telangana (Hyderabad only) & Karnataka (Bengaluru only), Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab.
Program-specific criteria – Build
- Must have operational evidence of need and demand, theory of change and social impact.
- Must have a track record of early success, future plan of action and full-time commitment.
- Should be based in Maharashtra(overnight journey by rail/road from Mumbai), Delhi NCR(overnight journey by rail/road from Delhi), Gujarat (Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad), Telangana (Hyderabad only) & Karnataka (Bengaluru only), Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab.
Looking for entrepreneurial opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.
- Applications Close: Sept 30, 2020
- Screening Meeting (Sept 14 – Oct 15, 2020): Eligible applicants will be interviewed by our team via a video/phone call.
- ‘Theory of Change’ workshop (Sept 28 – Oct 20, 2020): Shortlisted applicants are helped to define and map out their goals.
- Mock panels (Nov 2 – Nov 11, 2020):Applicants present their idea to our team and are given constructive feedback
- Final panel (Dec 2 – Dec 11, 2020):Applicants make a final presentation to a panel of funders and sector experts
- Cohort Announced (Jan 1, 2021)
10 reasons why you should apply now!
- Customised for you
- Meet New People
- Activities and Workshops
- Financial Support
- Interact with Experts
- Grow as a Leader
- Access to Funders
- Future-proof your idea
- Free office space
- Lifetime Members