About the Fellowship
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022 is designed to equip government officials as well as mid-level professionals with advanced knowledge and techniques regarding ocean affairs and the international law on seas. As Nippon fellowship for developing countries is administrated by the United Nations Division for the Ocean Affairs and law of the sea, the applicants from the related fields and marine sciences are highly appreciated to apply in the international fellowship offered by the world prestigious institution, the United Nations. All the individuals will do exclusive research during the fellowship program. In addition, the research of the fellows will be conducted under the supervision of the world’s best supervisors. Moreover, the UN fellowship program for developing states is an opportunity for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to work on their own thesis in the best possible study environment.
About the United Nations
United Nations is an international organization and was established in 1945. Since its inception, the organization is striving to maintain peace and security along with friendly relations among the nations.
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- United Nations
- Visit UNNF fellowship host institutions for a complete list of host institutions.
UNNF Fellowship Duration:
- 9 months
- 3-months in New York and 6-months in the host institution.
Benefits of the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- A monthly stipend is given to the fellows by the host organization.
- Local transport or mobility costs are covered.
- The stipend rates for each country are different and in accordance with the UN stipend rates for each country.
- A return economy air ticket is given by the host organization.
- Visa processing and visa processing fees will be covered by the UN.
- Medical insurance will be covered by the host organization.
- The host organizations will provide the accommodation costs.
- A book allowance of $100/month will be given to the fellows.
Eligibility Criteria of the UN Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- The applicant must be between the age of 25 to 40.
- The following individuals can apply:
- Who has completed their first university degree.
- Government officials
- Mid-level professionals from government or non-government agencies.
- The applicants only from the developing states are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be dealing directly with ocean affairs.
How to apply for the UN Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022?
- Click HERE to Apply of the Fellowship.
- The applicants have to fill the online application form.
- The application must be typewritten and or word-processed.
- The applicants must answer all the questions completely and clearly.
- Special attention must be paid on the section 18,19,20,21, and 23 of the application.
- The applicant must provide a correct personal history.
- A proposed research and study program plan must be given.
- The application form must be signed or attested by the nominating authority or officer in charge.
- Submit the signed form through email directly at [email protected]
- The application deadline for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022 is September 24, 2021.