About the Schools Program
Quest Alliance has been working in the secondary school for the past few years. The program was initiated in 2015 with 4 schools. It scaled to 10 states in 2019 with the goal to reach out to 200,000 adolescent girls by the end of three years. The current program is in coordination with the State Education Department and will be implemented across the state in 20,000 schools.
- Support the Lead Training & Content Coordinator to ensure timely execution of all training and capacity building initiatives planned for the internal team, teachers, students and other stakeholders in districts in Gujarat
- Support and ensure development of content according to the strategy for the programme for Depth and Scale model in coordination with team
- Ensure development of content strategy and its timely implementation in coordination with Lead
- Ensure that the monthly planning and review meetings at the district level is being organized, the Programme Associates are prepared for them and supported to facilitate them.
- Drive experimentation and innovation strategies within the team of program associates working in each district.
- Ensure that the work plan is being adhered to and implementation of the programme is being done according to the commitments
- Ensure that the field visit plans are made and adhered to.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience, in capacity building related roles
- Hands-on experience with working on coding/ computational skills/ STEM and life and career skills for school students
- Prior experience working in government schools & thematic of Training & content Development
- Prior experience of facilitating training and workshops for the govt. Teachers and officials at district/state level
- Willingness to learn and influence prevalent practices in education ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English and Gujarati (mandatory)
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
How to Apply?
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups