Online applications are invited for the Integration Developer at TCS Hyderabad. The last date to apply for the post is Dec 31, 2023.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakhs or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
- 3+ years’ experience in the FDMEE/Data Management/Boomi application or equivalent.
- Understanding the granularity of data in Source and Target applications.
- Prior experience in ETL / Data transformation / Mappings needed for integration.
- Knowledge of adaptors to connect to Oracle and 3rd party adaptors of source /target applications.
- Ability to Troubleshoot / analysis of data reconciliations between source and target applications.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
- Essential to have a Change Management experience where historical data needs refreshing or maps need updating.
- Prior experience in batch /shell scripting for automating data loads using integration applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with all levels of staff, both orally and in writing.
- To manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with a positive & proactive attitude to work.
- Hands-on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across the cloud and/or on-premise using integration platforms (e.g. Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs).
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing Integrations, Architecture and platforms.
- Building Service-Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs.
- Collaborating with various cross-functional teams to define and determine integration requirements.
- Providing development and technical subject matter expertise to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Establishing best practices in services development, application integration and governing detailed designs.
- Mentoring and motivating team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improve the processes for the full SDLC.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Proactively addressing potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines.
- Delivering service within budget constraints and seeking ways to reduce application-related costs.
- Driving the organisation to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics.
- Interfacing with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions.
- Conducting end-user interviews to understand and document data issues and define integrity requirements.
- Resolving production issues.
- Relevant DevOps certifications will be beneficial and Agile-related certifications preferable.
- Finance Domain Knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of SQL helpful.
- Hands-on experience working on Oracle Hyperion systems.
- Managing incidents, change requests, service requests and driving TRT (Technical Recovery Team) calls.
- Customer and service-focused, with determination to meet their needs and expectations.
- Be driven and committed to the goals and objectives of the team and organization.
- Ability to provide Production support.
- Second line point of escalation in event of a major incident.
Educational and Professional Skills
- Professional qualification or equivalent.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM degree (Desirable)
- Curious about new technologies and tools, creative thinking and initiative taking.
- Hyderabad, Telangana
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
- The last date to apply for the post is Dec 31, 2023.
- Click here to view the official notification of the Integration Developer at TCS Hyderabad.