About the Job
Are you a driven professional seeking an opportunity to excel in the dynamic world of banking? Join us at Standard Chartered, a renowned international bank committed to making a positive impact on clients, communities, and our team. We’re on the lookout for a dedicated and knowledgeable Exec-Business Development to build and deepen relationships with our high-affluent net worth customers. As a core member of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in generating new business, providing exceptional customer service, and contributing to our growth journey.
Role Responsibilities: What You’ll Do
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with existing Prime Customers, driving increased share of wallet and revenue.
- Deliver top-notch customer service, ensuring high levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Strategically manage the portfolio to minimize attrition and achieve stability.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the customer base, demographics, psychographics, and assets both within the bank and externally.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for high-affluent net worth customers.
- Generate new business opportunities to achieve defined targets in customer numbers, volumes, and revenue.
- Meet targets for product mix and cross-selling.
- Induct new customers acquired through various channels, such as Self, Branches, and Direct Sales teams.
- Implement an aggressive sales call plan to acquire prospective customers through referrals.
- Execute customer contact plans to ensure broad coverage of the customer base.
- Collaborate with the product team to organize customer events within the cluster.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Sales MIS (Management Information System) for effective tracking.
People and Talent
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the team.
- Promote teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
- Ensure strict adherence to anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) policies.
- Report any suspicious transactions promptly to the supervising officer.
- Comply with operational risk, sales process, and mis-selling policies.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Demonstrate exemplary conduct, adhering to the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Champion ethical standards and ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Qualifications: Who You Are
- Must be a graduate. MBA’s would be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the Retail Banking Industry; especially Home Loans, Wealth and Savings Accounts would be preferred
- Candidate having AMFI, IRDA (and other relevant certification) certification will be preferred
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
Why Standard Chartered
At Standard Chartered, we’re not just a bank; we’re a force for positive change. For over 160 years, we’ve been making a difference in the lives of our clients, communities, and team members. We embrace challenges, challenge the norm, and strive to create opportunities for growth. If you’re ready to contribute your unique talents to a purpose-driven career, we invite you to join us. We value your individuality and are excited to see how you can enhance our team.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Increase your Selection Chances by Booking our Exclusive Services!
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you. Join us at Standard Chartered and be part of a team that’s driven by excellence, innovation, and growth. Your talents are what set you apart, and we’re eager to welcome you to our diverse and dynamic work environment.