Taboola is a leading discovery platform that helps publishers and advertisers reach audiences around the world. Founded in 2007, Taboola has grown to become a trusted partner to thousands of publishers and brands, including The New York Times, USA Today, and NBC News.
About the Opportunity
As an Implementation Intern working in our Professional Services Department in Gurgaon, you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge of web tools such as CSS and HTML gained from your studies in to practice in the real world by delivering high quality implementation service to our clients around the world. You will also be given the opportunity to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The internship will last for a period of 6 months, and there is opportunity for interns to receive an offer of a permanent role after completion.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
We don’t require any previous experience, however we do ask that:
- You have recently completed BCA / BSC in computer science / IT
- You have strong communication skills in English and are comfortable to communicate via various channels including email, chat and phone
- Have knowledge of CSS and / or HTML web technologies
- A fast learner with the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Are able to work from our Gurgaon office location
- Are able to work in a monthly rotational shift pattern that includes night shifts
- You can commit to a 6-month internship programme and have an interest in continuing your career with Taboola post-internship
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As an Implementation Intern, you will:
- Be implementing, configuring and designing Taboola’s world-class products for its customers
- Deliver high quality implementations while understanding the customer’s requirement and meeting SLA’s
- Dealing with technically complex implementations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include NDTV, India Today and Network 18.
- Hybrid working model with opportunity to work from home 2 days per week
How to Apply:
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|