About the Organisation:
Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs has grown to become a trusted advisor to corporations, governments, and high-net-worth individuals worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performance Analytics – Work with various data sources to measure investment performance and quantify portfolio manager investment decisions.
- Attention to detail- demonstrates attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Technical skills – Demonstrates analytical skills through work and school. Experience in performance methodologies / analytics (i.e. attribution, benchmarking, tracking error, and risk decomposition) a plus.
- Product Knowledge – Develop understanding of Multi Asset Solutions portfolio implementation, asset allocation and tactical tilt solutions
- Investment diligence – Collaborate with internal business groups, internal operations teams, external managers and custodian banks to validate data integrity
- Digital Strategy – Work with Strats and technology team to build out digital strategy for client portal reviewing portfolio details and analytics
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate
- Prior work experience in financial services industry up to 2 years, preferably in Asset management
- Strong project management skills including ability to organize and track multiple projects in parallel, delivery on tight timelines, and a hands-on approach to resolving issues
- Performance measurement and multi-asset class product knowledge
- Interest in the financial services industry and desire to build knowledge of portfolio management and the markets
- Excellent communication skills (including writing, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to present and describe analytics to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build trust and confidence of colleagues, strengthen relationships through ongoing dialog and interactions, and collaborate well with others internally to meet client needs
- Highly organized; attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- CFA certification, any level is an added advantage
How to Apply:
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|