About Reliance Jio
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
About the Internship Program
We believe that India has unlimited potential and it can be realized if provided with necessary infrastructure and resources. The Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity to the young students of India. Under this program, Graduates and Post Graduates from different fields are given a chance to work on variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full time degree/diploma program with a government recognized education institute.
- Must have written permission from the institute for the internship
Selection Criteria for the Internship Program
- Students would be selected for the program on the basis of their responses to an online assessment test.
- Please note that we have limited openings in each project.
- The assessment tests will be in online assessment format. Detailed test details will be sent to you by email and SMS post registration.
- End Point Cyber Forensic
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
- Product Management_Jiotv+
- Internship In IT
- Towards better relevance in retail search
- Experience a Digital organization
- Learn practical application of theory
- Learn from the experts of the Industry