The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its Summer Placement program across various offices of the bank.
Who Can Apply?
- Students pursuing post-graduate courses, integrated five-year courses in Management/Statistics/Law/Commerce/Economics/Econometrics/Banking/Finance, and three-year full-time professional bachelor’s degree in Law from reputed institutions/colleges in India.
- Students in the penultimate year of their course are eligible to apply.
- The Bank will select a maximum of 125 students for summer placement annually.
- Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held in January/February of the following year at designated offices.
- Selected outstation candidates will be reimbursed AC II Tier return fare for travel.
- Normally, the placement period is a maximum of three months from April to July, subject to the Bank’s discretion.
Place of Summer Training:
- Summer trainees will undertake projects at the center corresponding to the state of their institute.
- Summer trainees are eligible for a monthly stipend of ₹20,000/-. Outstation trainees must arrange accommodation independently.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- Eligible students should apply through the online web-based application form by December 15th 2023.
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!