Applications are invited for Student Internship (Dept of Biotechnology) Under SERB Funded Project at PU Chandigarh for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 20 December.
Dr Kashmir Singh, Professor and Principal Investigator, Department of Biotechnology requires following personnel purely on internship basis for two months as a part of Scientific Social Responsibility under SERB, India sponsored research proposal entitled “Exploring the resistance potential of pseudo R-genes to evoke fungal resistance in Vitis vinifera (Grapevine)” with following terms and conditions:
- Essential Qualification: Students pursuing undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science (biotechnology or related fields).
- Two months from the date of commencement of training. The preferred Month of the start of the internship is the first week of January 2022.
Application & Interview
- All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at Department of Biotechnology. Panjab University, BMS Block 1, Sector 25, Chandigarh on 20.12.2021 at 11.30 am, along-with the duly filled application form available below 2 Incomplete application form and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected
- Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in application form is accurate. Once the application form is submitted no further request regarding any changes information in the application form will be considered,
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at Department from 10.30 AM to 11:15 AM on 20.12.2021
- The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as incligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- Rs. 5000/- per month Fixed.