About the Organisation:
Google is an American multinational technology company, founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
More than 70 percent of worldwide online search requests are handled by Google. Google.com is the most visited website worldwide. Many other Google-owned websites also are on the list of most popular websites.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Work on a development project with a team of Googlers and other STEM Intern
- Applying coding skills in software tools and other programming languages
- Engage in social activities, community building, and networking
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python)
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2024 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process)
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!