About the Organisation:
Adobe Inc., formerly Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California.
About the Opportunity:
Customer Success Manager’s engagement kicks in SMB Accounts post-sales of Adobe’s cloud-based solutions. The incumbent is responsible for helping the customer accept the solution with ease, optimizing their product experience, and guiding him/her to internal support teams if need be. CSM is encouraged to identify & close any upsell opportunities within an account he or she is engaged with throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience operating in a similar capacity, directly handling a portfolio of services contract renewals via direct and indirect channels
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong organization, follow-through, and documentation skills suitable for client communication.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly, and be proactive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams, Adobe Sign, Enterprise Programs, Conditions of Service, Commercial Terms, and Adobe’s standards for pricing.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in Adobe’s various customer management systems & external sources as such as LinkedIn to identify expansion opportunities in an account.
- Proactively maintaining the highest level of technical expertise by knowing the latest Adobe Sign & creative technologies/solutions through available learning opportunities as well as self-study.
- Educating customers on Adobe Sign by developing customer-specific use cases and conducting demos.
- Building relationships with c-suite and decision-makers early on to drive deeper engagements.
- Ability to conduct deeper prospecting on the assigned accounts.
- Uncover & develop opportunities for upselling and cross-selling through various campaigns.
- Ability to identify big value Accounts and drive a higher Average Revenue per Transaction and drive large deals with active engagement and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Delivering on weekly/daily/monthly sales commits, driving maximum ARR & up-selling from the install base.
- Handling the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook.
- Build value-based relationships with assigned BOB accounts and take complete ownership of customer interactions.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.