Shim Law is a Law Firm in Canada and inviting applications for their Shim Law Scholarship Award 2022 based on the theme of family law from students enrolled in a Canadian/American university/college.
About Shim Law Firm
Shim Law is a full-service law firm located in Calgary, AB. Shim Law was formed in 2014 when a team of Calgary Lawyers collectively came together from all across the world to put together their multicultural skills and talents to become one of the most diverse law firms in Calgary.
This year, the firm wants to focus on family law and have our 2 topics to be centred around this practice. For this scholarship, please choose 1 of the specified topics below:
- What kind of social media evidence do the courts tend to view or consider more or less in family law matters?
- What is required in cohabitation or prenuptial agreement to make it valid in the eyes of the court? What are the benefits of setting up such an agreement prior to marriage or a common-law relationship?
What to Submit?
- Please explain the mentioned one of the two themes with the use of an infographic and use credible data to support your claims.
- Please also include a case law analysis.
- Please remember to source any data you may use on your submission as well.
- Please show proof of enrolment when submitting your scholarship application
Please submit your applications to [email protected] and include:
- Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrolment at a Canadian/American University
- Your creative and informative piece as an attachment to my email
- Have your subject line as “Shim Law Scholarship 2022”
- $1,000 (65-70K INR)
- Submit all questions to [email protected]
- June 30, 2022
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!