Seagate Technology Holdings plc is an American data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States.
Seagate Careers 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹4 LPA*|
- Leverage your creativity in solving complex hardware and software issues related to an end user’s computer
- Gain valuable insight in troubleshooting network connectivity, application, hardware, audio visual and telephony equipment problems faced by our end user community
- Learn how to quickly adapt to situations faced by the end user in a fast-paced environment
- Gain real world experience in configuring, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer hardware in an enterprise environment
- Obtain a general understanding of the Active Directory environment
- Learn how to follow processes and procedures to ensure that the highest quality of work is delivered to the end-user with minimal disruptions
- Build experience with maintaining password security, data integrity, and file system security for the laptop/desktop environment utilizing Bit locker
- Document trouble tickets from inception through closure in an Enterprise Incident Management System such as Service Now
- Gain experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM).
- Pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s or technical degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software engineering or a related degree program
- A general understanding of computer hardware and software troubleshooting and issue resolution
- You can demonstrate knowledge of Office 365 online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive and OneNote) and Windows 10 OS
- Hands-on experience in Information Technology solutions and services.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to communicate with customers, peers, and management concerning the status of cases, problems, or suggestions
- You can demonstrate experience in creating and executing innovative solutions to solve complex technical support problems
- Have a general understanding of computer hardware and software troubleshooting and issue resolution
- You have experience using critical thinking skills to identify and resolve technical issues
- You have knowledge of Office 365 online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and OneNote) and Windows 10 OS
- Have the ability to take proactive, corrective actions, to resolve issues in advance of system problems.
How to Apply for Seagate career Recruitment 2023?
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!