About the Organization
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
About the Opportunity
Genpact is Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Project Management
This role lies with Genpact Corporate IT -Enterprise Application Group. You will be responsible for managing project in Finance domain. You will be working actively on the project management tasks with SharePoint team.
Join our JOB’s Telegram Channel:Click Here
- Substantial Experience Claims backend operations for Life Insurance Long Term Care (Payment)
- Proficient experience of working on Promise, Beacon, EFS & CSC tools/application
- Team Handling/ people facing role. Leading 15 to 40 resources and keeping an engaged workforce
- Develop a strategy for team to reach organization goal and communicate clear instructions to team members
- Monitor team members and able to provide mentorship whenever needed and run the flow of day-to-day operations
- Build reports to update the company on the team’s progress and rapport building with the internal & external partner
- Deal with any issues that arise during shift promptly and deftly, seeking advice from the duty manager where necessary and ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Assist Operations lead as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently and ensure the team meet client expectations & SLA’s.
- Graduation in any stream except BE / B. Tech / Technical Graduation / Law
- Good analytical, problem solving, and overall interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with clients & internal partners
- Project Management and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- Insurance knowledge and ability to understand and interpret Insurance terminology
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on WhatsApp or Telegram here.