Cube is looking for enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Interns to join our team. If you love solving problems and the idea of working with an early-stage startup excites you, we’d love to talk!
Cube is an AI startup backed by Sequoia and founded by alumni of Stanford GSB and IITs. We’re building a SaaS application leveraging the latest generative AI tech. Our team has extensive experience in AI and startup building.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to support customer acquisition initiatives
- You will play an important role in our company’s growth by actively reaching out to potential customers on LinkedIn. Your primary responsibility will be to connect with leads and initiate conversations, promoting our products/services and establishing connections with key decision-makers.
- This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in sales, marketing, and business development.
What would you get?
- A first-hand experience working with an early-stage funded SaaS startup
- Hone your Business Development and Communication skills
- Internship Certificate
- You will be eligible for a stipend, acknowledging the value you bring to our team and your contributions to our mission.
The internship is remote and part-time.
Desired Skills :
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Ability to manage time and be conscious of deadlines
- An active and well-maintained LinkedIn account with a substantial network.