Sports Authority of India (SAI) is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the post of Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) on a contract basis.
Vacancies for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- According to the official notification of SAI Recruitment 2023, there are 02 vacancies for the post of Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager).
Qualification Required for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates applying for this post should have a Graduate degree in any discipline with a certificate/diploma course in Sports Management (of more than 06 months) from a recognized university.
- Alternatively, candidates with an MBA or PGDM (2 Years) from a recognized university are also eligible.
Experience Required for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates with a Graduate degree should have 02 years of experience, and candidates with an MBA degree should have 01 year of experience in a relevant field.
Age Limit for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- As per the SAI Recruitment 2023 notification, candidates applying for this post should be below 32 years of age.
Salary for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- The selected candidates for SAI Recruitment 2023 will receive a monthly salary between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the beginning or ending of the task.
- Additional perks such as DA, housing, residential phone, conveyance or transportation, personal staff, medical reimbursement, HRA, or LTC will not be provided.
- Income tax or any other applicable taxes will be deducted at the source, and TDS or Service Tax Certificates will be issued by SAI as necessary.
- Chosen candidates will be granted 30 days of leave on a prorated basis each year.
- Candidates absent for more than 30 days in a year will not be eligible for compensation. Unused leave at the end of the calendar year will expire and cannot be carried over.
Tenure for SAI Recruitment 2023:
- Selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 02 years, which can be extended up to 05 years.
- The contract can be terminated by providing a 30-day notice period by either party, SAI or the employee.
- In cases of extreme impropriety by the employee, the contract will be terminated immediately without prior notice.
Application Process for SAI Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates for SAI Recruitment 2023 should follow the application process mentioned below:
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Attach the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Send the duly filled application along with the documents via email to [email protected] before the last date.
- The application should reach the provided email address on or before 10.07.2023 by 05:00 PM.
- Note: Only applications submitted via email will be accepted. Any other mode of application will not be considered. Incomplete applications or those received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups