Explore an exciting opportunity with Sports Authority of India (SAI)! We are inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the position of Consultant (Media). Read on to find out all the details about this opportunity:
Post Name and Vacancy:
- Post Name: Consultant (Media)
- Vacancy: 01
- Candidates selected for the Consultant (Media) post will receive a competitive monthly salary ranging from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,45,000.
- Post-graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Desirable Qualification:Candidates should also have a Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience Required:Minimum of 08 years of experience in Media and Communication.
- Desirable Experience:At least 02 years of experience in Media and Communication in Government/Autonomous Organization/PSU.
- Online Application Available From: 19.08.2023
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 03.09.2023
- The selected candidates will be appointed for an initial period of 02 years, which may be extended further up to 05 years on an annual basis (2+1+1+1), as mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on interviews conducted by the committee.
- Applicants must carry the duly filled application form and all relevant documents to the interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by filling out the application form available on the official website of SAI and submitting it on the same website.
- The application form should be submitted on or before the last date mentioned.
Join SAI and contribute to the world of sports and media! Apply now and be a part of our dynamic team.