About S&P Global
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision-making.
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Restart program is a platform that enables women who have taken a career break to return to the corporate world. It provides them with a plethora of career options to choose from.
This program aims to bring talented women back into the workplace after a career break.
- Their commitment is to ensure that our employees are drawn from diverse communities and societies, our ambition to be one of the best employers for women in the world is central to that commitment.
- The Re-start Program is designed to attract women who have left the workplace for several years (in most cases to raise a family) and would like to return to work on a full-time basis.
- The program will complement other S&P Global Diversity and Inclusion initiatives focused on encouraging and supporting women in the workplace.
- Based on the assessment we will be offering Internship or Fulltime employment.
Note: The returnship program duration will be 4 – 6 months and a stipend will be paid during the returnship program. Upon successful completion of the returnship program, you will be given an opportunity to apply for full-time positions within the organization.
This position will suit candidates who enjoy both the technical and business aspects of developing software solutions to a schedule in an environment of high visibility and transparency around deliverables, business needs, and customer value.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise-level products and new technologies.
- Passion for quality assurance and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, methods & tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Dynamic environment with challenging technical problems
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Anchor/flex framework, with a mix of time in the office and the option to work from home
- The ability to participate in conferences and training
- Five days for charity/volunteering
- Should understand the business problems and requirements and should be able to convert those into solutions.
- Should be able to understand non-functional requirements like performance, scalability etc. aspects of the application.
- Work as a team member to understand and implement use cases as per specifications provided by the business/team lead.
- Be proactive and creative in answering business requirements.
- Able to manage dependencies and timely manage priority.
- Develop software of high quality and in time time-efficient manner.
- Be able to maintain and support all areas of the application.
- Should be willing to work in individual capacity and in teams across geographies.
- Able to drive work streams including scrums.
- Should be able to create re-usable frameworks for the platform
- Experience with managing Teams across Geographies.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in information technology, primarily in Java (Java 8 / Microservices), Angular or React JS
- Been on a career break for at least 2 years.
- Display passion for technology and learning.
- S&P works on agility and diversity, and they welcome requests to work flexibly.
- For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible.
- Please talk to them at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you.
- They will always try to be adaptable wherever they can.
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
- Click here to view the official notification of the Returnship Opportunity as a Full Stack Developer at S&P Global, Hyderabad.