About the Job
F13 Technologies is currently working on a government project, directly with the Ministry of
Indian Railways. We are looking for bright candidates who have the potential to work under the
Union Ministry of India directly and want to gain a real time exposure while working in a
high-priority project environment.
The primary duties that the intern will be expected to carry out are:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on the public sector’s role in achieving
- Provide research & analysis, writing and editing support on issues related to the role of
the public sector in skills development.
- Consolidate collected information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional collection methods.
- Track and identify upcoming PR trends.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as strong analytical aptitude and strong communication
- Ability to manage workload with minimum supervision and collaborate with a wide
range of colleagues while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: being able to listen and collaborate with a wide range of
players, being able to work independently, being proactive, and taking the initiative.
- Paid Internship (Competitive pay according to industry standard)
- Get the opportunity to work with leading bureaucrats from the Indian Government.
- Note: This is an on-site internship, and the candidate would be required to visit the headquarters in New Delhi, Delhi
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!