Applications are invited for Research Associate Under DBT Funded Project at IIT(BHU) Varanasi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 January.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position in the research project entitled “Intelligent System for Computer-Assisted Diagnosis (CAD) of Canine Mammary Tumours” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India (Project No. R&D/SA/DBT/CSE/2021-02), sanctioned for a period of two years (2020-2022). The project may be extended for one more year, confirmation yet to receive from funding agency. This post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Age: Upper Age limit— 35 years: (5 years’ relaxation for Female/SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped Candidate) whereas 3 years in case of OBC Non- Creamy Layer candidates). All other regulations will be as per GOI rules.
- Essential Qualification: PhD in Computer Science and Engineering or three years of research/ teaching experience after M.Tech in Computer Engineering with at least one research paper published in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. The candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and having consistently good academic records are also eligible for the position.
- Desirable Qualifications: PhD work in the area of Medical Image Classification. Candidate having SCI papers in reputed journals in the area of Computer-Assisted Diagnosis (CAD) of Tumours / Histopathological Image Classification will be preferred.
- Interested candidates should send their application with all the relevant academic documents (Either soft copies or hard copies) in the attached application format (Annexure-A) to the Principal Investigator at the following address or E-mail (sks.cse[at]iitbhu.ac.in) with a subject line “Application for Research Associate (DBT)” within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Rs. 54,000 + HRA @ 16% per month.
- Email: sks.cse[at]iitbhu.ac.in