The Centre for Social Equity and Inclusion (CSEI) is concerned with deepening democracy and developing our body politic by enhancing the enjoyment by excluded communities of their social, economic and cultural (SEC) rights. Three decades of rights-based development work by CSEI members in terms of community mobilizing, networking, research and campaigning forms the impetus behind the establishment of CSEI in 2009.
About the Recruitment
Center for Social Equity and Inclusion, New Delhi who are looking for someone full time to support their social media and build an overall online presence. They have substantial work in Delhi, UP and Bihar with a major focus on education and rights-based initiatives for Dalit, Muslim and other marginalized communities. The organization is also associated with Wada Na Todo Abhiyan, which is a network of 3000+ civil society organizations who frequently work in collaboration on SDGs and issues of governance accountability. This would be a full-time engagement.
- The position is open for anyone located in Delhi or willing to relocate once conditions due to Covid improve.
- Skills required include aptitude for social media and familiarity with different platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Good writing skills and fluency in English and Hindi are a must, knowledge of other Indian languages would be a welcome plus.
- Familiarity with Wix or WordPress is also desired.
How to Apply
- If interested please send CV and relevant samples to [email protected], [email protected].
- This is an urgent hiring and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.