Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is inviting applications eligible candidates for engagement as Research Associates on a contract basis.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) is the regulator for overseeing insolvency proceedings and entities like Insolvency Professional Agencies, Insolvency Professionals and Information Utilities in India.
About the Position
Applications are invited from young legal professionals for the post of Research Associate (Level I & II). Level I – Less than 3 years of experience, and Level II – 3 to 5 years of experience
No. of Positions
- Delhi, India
- Level I – INR 40,000/-
- Level II – INR 60,000/-
Research Associates are initially required for a period of one year which can be further extended at best by one year as per requirements of the Board and subject to satisfactory performance.
- LL. B or equivalent from a recognised University or Institution.
- Qualified to be enrolled as an Advocate in a Bar Council constituted under the Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Consistent high academic performance.
- LL. M. / Doctoral degree from a reputed University or Institution in Law or a closely related area.
- Degree / Diploma / Certification in Regulatory/ Business Law/ Economics.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE JOB POSITION
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Application Deadline: September 14, 2022