High Court of Kerala is inviting applications for Research Assistant on a temporary basis by September 12, 2022.
About High Court of Kerala
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and the Union territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Kochi.
- Research Assistant.
No. of Positions
- Kochi, Kerala
- Graduation in Law.
- Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply.
Candidates born between 13.09.1994 and 12.09.2000 are eligible to apply for the post.
INR 30,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must fill the application form available at the end of the post.
- Candidates will have to submit the printout of application along with the self-attested copies of their LL.B, mark lists, percentage certificate from the University/College along with other qualifications claimed in their application and shall be sent to:
- The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 03 with superscripted as “Research Assistant (Temporary) – Application No -Copy of mark lists & Percentage Certificate”.
- Commencement of Applications – August 16, 2022
- Closure of Step 1 & 2 Processes – September 12, 2022
- Last date for Receipt of the Documents – October 28, 2022
- In case of any doubts, please contact 0484-2562235 (all working days, between 10 AM to 4:30 PM).